THE Støberi “Ring in the Holidays” Giveaway IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING GUAM, PUERTO RICO, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) WHO ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER. THIS DRAWING SHALL BE CONSTRUCTED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO VIRGINIA LAW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE DRAWING, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE “OFFICIAL RULES” AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES AND/OR SPONSOR RELATIVE TO THIS DRAWING.
The Støberi “Ring in the Holidays” Giveaway (the "Drawing") is sponsored by Støberi LLC (the "Sponsor"), Waynesboro, VA, U.S.A. The Drawing begins on December 22, 2016 at 12:00:00am Pacific Time (PT) and ends December 31, 2016 at 11:59:59pm PT (the "Drawing Period").
THIS DRAWING IS IN NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTRATED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
- ELIGIBILITY – VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
This drawing is open to legal residents of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their state or of residence as of the starting date of the Drawing Period (“Participant”). Each Participant must have an account on www.facebook.com. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to enter, participate in, or win the Drawing: (a) persons who on or after the starting date of the Drawing Period were or are officers, directors or employees of Støberi, or any of its subsidiary, affiliated companies, service agencies, or independent contractors; and (b) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse or biological or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son and each of their respective spouses) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. Any questions and/or issues concerning eligibility shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. This drawing is void in Guam, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited by law. Employees or representative of government agencies or organizations are not eligible to participate.
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
You must have a valid Facebook account in order to participate. You can enter the Drawing by following these steps during the Drawing Period (“Entry”):
- Visit: https://contest.fbapp.io/stoberigiveaway
- Like the Støberi Facebook Page
- Provide your valid email address so that you may be notified if you win
In addition to the above-listed required steps, all Participants must abide by these General Requirements:
- Your Entry must be in English.
- Your Entry must not:
- violate applicable law;
- depict hatred;
- be in bad taste;
- denigrate (or be derogatory toward) any person or group of persons or any race, ethnic group, or culture;
- threaten a specific community in society, including any specific race, ethnic group, or culture;
- incite violence or be likely to incite violence;
- contain vulgar or obscene language or excessive violence;
- contain pornography, obscenity, or sexual activity; or
- disparage the Sponsor.
- Your Entry must be original, your sole property, and not previously published or submitted in any other Drawing.
- Your Entry must not violate any right of a third party including, but not limited to: copyright, trademark, any other intellectual property right, right of publicity, confidentiality, and privacy. Please do not include the name or logo of any company or product produced by a manufacturer other Støberi. By submitting an Entry, you agree that Sponsor has the unrestricted right to use your Entry in whole or in part, commercially or non-commercially in any media known or unknown in perpetuity, worldwide, including the right to publish and display the Entry for advertising and publicity, and to edit and make derivative works, all without additional review or compensation. Additionally, you agree that Sponsor may post your Entry, including your name on its sponsored websites and/or third-party sites.
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of the number of Facebook accounts used, for the duration of the Drawing Period. If you enter or attempt to enter more than once using multiple Facebook identities, all of your entries may be declared null and void, and you may be disqualified and ineligible to participate in this Drawing. Duplicate entries and/or other mechanical reproductions of entries are not permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Your entry may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor if you attempt to enter through any means other than by the online submission requirement herein, if you disrupt the Drawing or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or violate the Facebook Terms of Service or Facebook Rules (https://www.facebook.com/policies/?ref=pf), which govern the use of Facebook. If any of the above occurs, Sponsor has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention in a manner to be solely determined by Sponsor.
Støberi LLC will award the following prizes in the Drawing:
Estimated Value (USD)
Winner’s choice one (1) 100% titanium wedding band featured on www.stoberi.com
$120 - $175
The total estimated retail value of all of the prizes to be awarded under the Drawing is between USD $100 and $175. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Drawing Period. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. No prize substitution is allowed, except Sponsor may substitute a comparable prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes. Any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are winner’s sole responsibility. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- SELECTION OF WINNER; NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN
A total of up to three (3) potential winners will be selected by random drawing on January 1, 2017.
Potential winners will be notified via his or her Facebook email account (e.g., “Congrats [Username!] You are a winner! To claim your prize, email Støberi LLC at email@example.com with your contact information”). Potential winners must respond via Facebook within 7 business days of notification by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information. There will be no additional media or channels utilized to announce winners.
If a potential winner is (i) found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, (ii) declines to accept a prize, (iii) if Sponsor does not receive a timely response to a winner notification, or (iv) in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, then the corresponding prize will be forfeited, the potential winner disqualified, and at the Sponsor's sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner chosen by Sponsor’s judges. Potential winners may be required to furnish proof of identification. Before being declared a winner, potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Waiver of Liability within seven (7) business days from the postmarked date as having been sent by the Sponsor's representative or otherwise the corresponding prize may be forfeited.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the affected entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter the prize drawing. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized holder of the associated Facebook account or email account. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account by Facebook, Inc. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed disqualified and ineligible to win a prize, but these Official Rules will otherwise continue to govern the affected entry.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE DRAWING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PRODUCTION AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, AND CLAIMS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRAWING, DRAWING-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR YOUR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURIES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to your computer device which is occasioned by participation in the Drawing, or for any computer device, phone line, hardware, website, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws apply. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, typographical errors, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or intercepted Drawing entries or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected tweets, or computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. In the case of any of the aforementioned events occur, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Drawing in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prize(s) or continuing with the Drawing as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite, equipment or software failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Drawing in its sole discretion.
By entering the Drawing, you agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against the Released Parties in connection with the Drawing; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with your participation in this Drawing.
By posting to Facebook, you must (i) make no false or misleading representations or advertisements with regard to Sponsor; (ii) make no statements regarding Sponsor that you do not have a reasonable basis for or that are inconsistent with your honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to advertising and marketing laws such as the Federal Trade Commission’s Endorsement Guidelines; (iv) comply with the Facebook terms of service and other policies; and (vi) comply with any other policies of Sponsor as may be communicated to you during the Drawing Period. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of a Participant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Drawing, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to Virginia conflicts of law principles. All Participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Santa Clara County, Virginia, U.S.A.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By signing below, the undersigned Participant in the Drawing sponsored by the Sponsor hereby attests that, prior to participating in the Drawing he/she read the Official Rules for the Drawing and has previously agreed that his/her participation in the Drawing is governed exclusively by those Official Rules. In consideration for the prize awarded to Participant through his/her participation in the Drawing, Participant agrees and acknowledges as follows:
- Eligibility: Participant was at least 18 years old and had reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence as of the starting date of the Drawing Period, and is an individual eligible to participate in the Drawing in accordance with the Official Rules, and, accordingly, is eligible to receive any prize awarded to him/her through the Drawing. Participant acknowledges that his/her right to receive a prize may not be transferred, substituted for another prize, or exchanged for cash, and that Participant is solely responsible for all taxes or governmental fees due for receiving, owning, or using the prize. Should it thereafter be discovered or determined that Participant was not eligible to receive a prize, Participant agrees to return such prize within ten days of written notice by Støberi, or by a duly authorized agent of Støberi, and to pay all costs associated with the return of such prize.
- Waiver of Liability: As set forth in the Official Rules, Participant hereby releases Støberi and Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss, or damage arising from Participant’s acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, including, but not limited to, claims for product liability, personal injury, breach of contract, and negligence. Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Released Parties make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy of any information relating to the prizes awarded, including pricing and product editorials, and Participant hereby waives and releases the Released Parties from any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly by any inaccuracy associated with such information. Without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, Participant agrees that this waiver embraces, covers and includes each, every, and all matters, transactions, causes of action, claims, demands and obligations arising in favor of Participant as against the Released Parties relating to Participant's participation in the Drawing. Participant hereby waives any and all rights under the provisions of Virginia Civil Code.
- Governing Law: Participant agrees that any dispute that arises as a consequence of his/her participation in the Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia.
Email Address: ____________________________
Last updated October 28, 2016
Støberi (including Støberi, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates) wants you to know that your privacy is important to us. Our customers and the experience we create for our customers is of the utmost importance to our company, and we strive to ensure your experience with Støberi is one that you will want to repeat and share with your friends.
Part of our commitment to you is to respect and protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. The information below is designed to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect such information, how we use the information we collect, and the choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
In this policy, “personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide
At various times, you may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us. This includes personal information provided to us through any means, including, without limitation, through our Site, via e-mail, over the telephone, and through a social media service (for example Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to purchase products or take advantage of many of our promotions, features or Services.
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer, mobile phone, or other device, and allows us or our business partners to recognize your device when you return to our Service and record information about your usage of our Services.
- Essential Operational: Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For example, they are required to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
- Analytics and Customization: We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
- Targeting/advertising: Cookies help us to regulate the advertisements you receive, provide you with tailored offers, and measure their effectiveness.
- Social networking cookies: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
- Tracking Images: We may use tracking images (such as GIFs), which are small image files that we embed into our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find interesting.
- Local Storage: We use local storage (such as HTML5 or Flash) for frequency capping purposes and to provide you with relevant advertising.
We may collect information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device, when you download or use our mobile application.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
- Confirm and track your order,
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests,
- Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
- Provide and improve our services and product offerings, and develop new ones,
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
- Identify your product and service preferences,
- Offer you personalized content, including by providing customized content and advertising,
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior,
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions,
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
- Contact you regarding products and services (of Støberi or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and Støberi's policies and procedures, and
- Other uses with your consent.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our services and products. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us.
Information We May Share with Others
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Støberi entities: We may share your personal information with our affiliated entities when it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your personal information for the purposes described above.
- Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, webhosting, fulfillment, assembly, direct marketing, mailing, and emailing.
- Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Støberi may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event.
- Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing or analytics purposes): We may share your information with other companies or organizations which are not part of Støberi. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide, or help other companies provide, offers to you, to market products, services or opportunities to you, and to perform data analytics regarding your use of our Services.
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may disclose your information: (1) when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, such as lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; (3) to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
- Business Transfer: Your information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which case information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
- Aggregate Information: We may, and we may authorize third parties to, create aggregate records from personal information by excluding information that makes the information identifiable. We may use and disclose, and authorize third parties to use and disclose, aggregate non-personal information at our discretion.
Children Under 18
Støberi does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC's website at http://www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children's privacy online.
We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
Accessing and Updating Information
If you have created a Støberi account you can review and change certain personal information relating to your Støberi account at any time by logging on to your account. Otherwise, to learn more, please contact us as set forth below.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us.
To opt out of receiving email promotions that we send you: (1) select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails; or (2) write to our Legal Department at Støberi, LLC, 105-A Lew Dewitt Blvd. #120, Waynesboro, VA 22980. To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us if/when we call you or you can send us a postal request. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us a postal request.
Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with us or other transactional emails.
Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of data collection for the processing of (i) personal information for marketing purposes and (ii) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to the following address: write to our Legal Department at Støberi, LLC, 105-A Lew Dewitt Blvd. #120, Waynesboro, VA 22980. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
Data Protection for Individuals Based in the European Economic Area and Switzerland
For the purposes of personal information that we might receive in the US from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we have elected to self-certify to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework administered by the United States Department of Commerce (“Privacy Shield”). As part of the self-certification process, we commit to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability, and a set of supplemental principles (“the Privacy Shield Principles") and to subject all personal information received from the EEA in reliance on Privacy Shield to the Privacy Shield Principles.
Our Privacy Shield certification applies equally to the following affiliated entities based in the United States: Støberi, LLC. We also maintain an affirmative commitment to the US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework and its principles for the processing of personal information received from Switzerland. To learn more about the US-Swiss Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
If we disclose personal information to a third party acting as a data controller or as an agent, we will comply with, and protect the personal information as provided in, the Accountability for Onward Transfer Principle under the Privacy Shield. We are responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield if third-party agents that we engage to process the personal data on our behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
You are entitled to ascertain if we process any personal information relating to you and, if so, to access any such data and/or to request that we correct, amend, or delete it if it is inaccurate or processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question, or where it would violate the rights of someone other than the individual requesting access. If you would like to ascertain if we process any personal information relating to you or to request access to, correction, amendment, or deletion of your personal information, you can submit a written request to the contact information provided below. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity and, in some circumstances, we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information.
We will respond to any queries or complaints regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information within 45 days of receiving your query or complaint.
How to Contact Us
Telephone: (001) 844-STOBERI
Post: Støberi, LLC
105-A Lew Dewitt Blvd. #120
Waynesboro, VA 22980
Støberi, LLC Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Støberi Web site located at www.stoberi.com, and all associated Web sites linked to www.stoberi.com by Støberi, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Støberi's sites around the world (collectively 'the Site').
These terms and conditions apply to the Støberi Web site located at www.stoberi.com, and all associated Web sites linked to www.stoberi.com by Støberi, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Støberi's sites around the world (collectively 'the Site').
Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions') carefully. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the Støberi site, and constitute an agreement between you and Støberi. Støberi reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must immediately stop using the Site.
Product Availability and Pricing
If you're interested in a ring or groomsmen gift that requires custom production, call us and we can tell you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product's listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-STOBERI.
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
Information On Our Site
At Støberi, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. On the Site, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. Width tolerance on machine made wedding bands of 0.35mm is allowed. Cast manufactured rings can vary slightly more.
Policy On Ethical Sourcing
At Støberi, we only manufacture our jewelry through the most respected suppliers.
The Site and all content and other materials, including, without limitation, the Støberi logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, 'look and feel', information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of Støberi or its licensors or users and are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Støberi, Stoberi, “Strength of Commitment, Commitment of Strength”, the Støberi logos, the Støberi crown, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in our Site are trademarks of Støberi and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Støberi or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "Støberi" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Støberi without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Støberi names or logos mentioned in our Site are the property of their respective owners.
Use of The Site
You are granted a personal, limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Site and electronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of our Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only. Such license is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of our Site or the Site Materials therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes; (c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials, (d) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of our Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; (e) use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any portion of our Site, including through data mining, robots, spiders, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of our Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on our Site; (g) cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or frames or inhibits the full display of our Site; (h) use our web sites in any way which interferes with the normal operation of our sites; or (i) any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Støberi, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Støberi has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at Støberi's sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Støberi may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Third Party Content
Støberi may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties ('Third Party Content') as a service to those interested in this information. Støberi does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Sites. Støberi does not endorse any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Støberi does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions
Støberi may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on our Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Støberi, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Støberi is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Støberi advertisers on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this site, Støberi, or our products or services that are provided by you to Støberi are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Støberi. Støberi will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You grant Støberi and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the content that you submit, or that you otherwise have the right to submit such content to this site; (b) the content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the content you supply will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Støberi, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through our Site or your use of or inability to use our Site, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against Støberi and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to the Content, your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranty
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY STØBERI, THIS SITE, THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (THE "PRODUCTS AND SERVICES") ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. STØBERI DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS IN OUR SITE. STØBERI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN OUR SITE OR THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. STØBERI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL STØBERI, ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CASED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM STØBERI, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO STØBERI'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
Applicable Law and Venue
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Wyoming, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in the vicinity of Waynesboro, Virginia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of this site, any purchase from this site, or these Terms and Conditions.
Modification and Notice
You agree that Støberi may modify these Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms and Conditions or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
Notwithstanding any of these Terms and Conditions, Støberi reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this site, and to block or prevent future your access to and use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Questions & Contact Information
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-STOBERI. Terms and Conditions updated on October 28, 2016.